Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Clip Show Copout

It took me ten minutes to look up the proper arrangement of "cop" and "out." Still not sure I got it right. Look at it up there. It looks weird. This one site said it had a hyphen but I said fuck that.

Anyway, internet people, my very real girlfriend XG is going to visit her twin sister Ally this weekend. You may remember her from such blogs as:

24 Hour Vacation -- The Travel Day

24 Hour Vacation -- The Family Day

and

24 Hour Vacation -- The Family Night

Ahhh, yes. Some of the finest work I've ever phoned in.

Some of you may also remember Ally from the time they went to New Orleans together. I love that episode.



If you loved hearing about that trip as much as I did, you'll LOVE hearing about what I did while I was home by myself taking care of a dog who hated me. Buckle your seatbelts, folks. We may be experiencing HIJINKS.

Surviving Tuppy -- Day One

Surviving Tuppy -- Day Two

Surviving Tuppy -- Day Three

If you're like me, you can still feel the shame and humiliation like it was yesterday! If you want your Maury update, Tuppy and I now get along famously...meaning I feed her, she shits, and I clean it up. This arrangement seems to work well for everyone.



Now Tuppy and I are alone again for the weekend, and we have nothing to do.

I'm thinking maybe a road trip, hmmm?

Maybe we could bring our old friend??

Or maybe I should stop linking dated, boring, pointless blog entries???

Maybe.

Or maybe I'll just take Tuppy to her friend Josie's house and we'll all watch Hotel for Dogs.



I see no way this can end badly.

No comments:

ShareThis